Monday, November 9, 2009
Relationships
I am in a lot of relationships. I am a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister to seven, a girlfriend, a friend, and the list can keep going. The most important relationship to me is the one I have with my little brother. I am the sixth child of seven. There is a 12 year difference between my brother and I but we are closer than that at heart. I babysat him every summer since he was born and every year our relationship grows. It's harder now because I'm in college, but I still try to go and visit on the weekends. I think one thing that we need to do to keep this relationship growing is; making time for each other no matter what. I know that we are brother and sister and we will always have a relationship but I always want to be close to my little brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment